- Karla is a 2006 American motion picture drama and thriller. The film is based on the true story of two of Canada’s most notorious serial killers, Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.
- Kärla is a small borough in Kärla Parish, Saare County in western Estonia.
- Karla is a fictional Soviet intelligence officer in several novels by John le Carré. He most often appears as a distant antagonist of George Smiley. His real name is never revealed; instead he takes his codename, a woman’s, from that of the first network he recruited.
- An aromatic or pungent vegetable substance used to flavor food, e.g., cloves, pepper, or mace
- aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- A russet color
- make more interesting or flavorful; “Spice up the evening by inviting a belly dancer”
- An element providing interest and excitement
- any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- a committee having supervisory powers; “the board has seven members”
- A long, thin, flat piece of wood or other hard material, used for floors or other building purposes
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- The stage of a theater
- A thin, flat, rectangular piece of wood or other stiff material used for various purposes, in particular
- a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
karla spice freeones board – Karla Homolka
The Murder Files is a series of individual titles, giving condensed accounts of some of the most appalling and notorious killers of all time.
karla spice freeones board
Awarded 3 out of 5 Doves from the Dove Foundation. Dove Family Approved & recommended for ages 12 and above.
Bonus Features: Trailers, Cast & Crew Interviews, Slide show, Scene Selection.